Calling time on ISDN/Analogue
BT have been advertising ‘The Big Switch Off by 2025’ for many years now. Many businesses decided not to prioritise the switch as 2025 was just too far in the future and many people did not understand how they would be affected. Now you may have an ISDN line for calls and an analogue line for your broadband and fax.
However, Openreach is starting the process to switch off all analogue and ISDN services at the beginning of 2021 meaning many will have little time to prepare. In the interim, you will be able to continue using the ISDN services but in a little over 12 months from now, you will be unable to make any changes to services such as call diverts, additional lines and numbers.
Learn how industry leaders are gaining competitive advantage by leveraging IP Voice and Cloud Solutions.
In the webinar you’ll gain valuable insight into:
• How the switch off will affect your business
• What the key motivations for switching are
• Benefits of SIP and Cloud Solutions to your organisation
• Live demonstration of the award winning Channel Cloud solution with guest speaker Ian Rowan
• The process of switching and how Channel have mastered a seamless transition
BOOK BEFORE Thursday 2nd December 3pm for your COMPLIMENTARY mini breakfast hamper!