With Channel’s Cloud Solution, you and your team can communicate and collaborate over projects instantly, working remotely with all the efficiency and presence of being in the office.
How does Channel Cloud differ to other smart working solutions?
Channel Cloud is a web-based tool that enables simple, instant and secure communication between the employees from different offices of the company, situated all over the world, from office phones, PC, but also from mobile devices (BYOD). You can participate in a conference, make a call (video, audio), start sharing your desktop, send faxes and virtual reminders with just one click.
How easy is it to access Video Conferencing?
Each user can access the Channel Cloud from any location (office, home, on the move, any place with internet connection), using any device (PC, laptop, tablet), regardless of the OS and without having to install any components. Users can start a video conference right from the Channel Cloud web interface and can invite their colleagues or external users at any time by simply clicking on a link. It is also possible to access a conference in audio-only mode by calling a phone number.
But it’s web-based, will this cause issues with the quality?
No, it’s 100% based on WebRTC to guarantee the best audio and video quality and security of your communications.
What are the benefits?
- Share your desktop, documents and applications
- Schedule the conference (synced with Google and Outlook calendars) and receive a reminder via email
- Record video conference, including audio, video and desktop sharing
- Share a link with other participants to work together on a document or inside an application
- Reporting and analysis of videoconferencing sessions